Monday, January 24, 2011

ACKNOWLEDMENT

  
 I wish to express my grateful thanks to all concerned especially  Puzhakkara  Chennas Brahmasree  Dinesan Namboothiripad, Thanthri of the Temple, Sri P.V. Kesavan Namboothiri, Sahamelsanthi, now acting as Melsanthi   Sarvasree R.Ravindran Nair, R.Gopinathgan Nair, K.P.Ramachandra Nair and all other office-bearers and members of the Trust  and officials of temple administration whom I had the fortune to meet during the two stints of my stay in the enchanting chaitanyam –filled atmosphere of the temple  for lending their full-hearted support for accomplishing this Himalayan task of writing about the Himavaan’s daughter and Her Temple.

          Forewords to all the Six books written by me , by the grace of the Chaitanyam, were written by the late Brahmasree ( Professor )Paleli Narayanan Namboothiri pad , a great Vedic scholar and author of several well-acclaimed books like Vedakiranangal, Hraswa Bhagavatham, Bhagavatha Chinthakal, Devi Narayaneeyam ,  4-volume commentary on Ekadesa skandam and several other articles. My meditational reflexion made me select a real devotee of the Devi to write the forward. And I thank Justice Sri K.Padmanabhan Nair for agreeing to write a Foreword for this Devi-inspired Book from the depths of my heart.

     Permit me to express my love and thanks to Geetha Balakrishnan and her son Raghunath my from Dubai and Canada respectively, Lekha Raghunath,my daughter-in-law and her son Govind, from U.S.A.,  and Mrs Asha Sree kumar, a cousin of ours staying near by  ( incidentally majority  of them are the female forms of Brahman) and the presence of the first four persons here was the result of a strange coincidence of incidents) for assisting me in taking computer print outs of the draft of this book  
        
      May Attukaalamma’s blessings be with all of them.



                                           B.Balakrishna Pillai, B.Sc. L.L.B
                                           Skyline City Park, 6-D Oakwood Apartments
                                           Kadavanthra, P.O.
                                           Jawaharnagar  Kochi  Pin 682020.   
     
                                                 Phone  0484 2204 222.

                                                 Mobile No  9497023201
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment